*The apartment was very comfortable and quiet. It was a great place to stay, and the host was very friendly. Everything is provided, and it is a short walk to just about everything. I would definitely recommend it.
*Great place and terrific hosts. Walking distance to many restaurants, micro pups and coffee shops. Great experience overall.
*Studio Z Guesthouse was well equipped with everything I needed. The space is well used for being a smaller studio guesthouse, and was extremely clean. They even provided organic coffee beans for my arrival :) The neighborhood is pleasant and very quiet. Lots of cute houses with gorgeous garden spaces. The garden behind Studio Z was in full bloom and stunning. Despite the hosts being out of town, they were welcoming and accommodating.
*This was a lovely place for our guests, ideal in every way!
* Craig's cottage was the perfect Airbnb experience. He was easy to work with in making the reservations, checking in, checking out. The accommodations were really comfortable, very clean, in perfect working order, and a lot of thought has been put in to the living spaces by the hosts for their guests. The neighborhood is really quiet, clean, and convenient to downtown Eugene . The gardens were beautiful and Craig & Annie gave us a tour, but we weren't there long enough to spend any time in them. We were in town for a graduation, and spent most of our time with family elsewhere, but did not feel as though we were intruding when we went in and out and off to the next event. Parking was off-street, the cottage has excellent privacy and I really loved that there was space other than a bedroom to hang out in for some quiet time. The bathroom and kitchen were well equipped, and the comfortable living room while small, was perfect. We even took advantage of the TV and Netflix offered, to wind down one night after all the family celebrations. It was a great stay, and I'd encourage anyone to take advantage of this accommodation. Thanks Craig and Annie!
* My husband and I stayed in Studio-Z for a month while we found our own place in Eugene , and everything about it was perfect! Craig and Annie are such wonderful people and I'm so glad I chose their place over the others I was considering - I am 100% sure we made the best choice. They made us feel very welcome and I very much enjoyed getting to know them. :) They're located in a very safe neighborhood, we walked home several times at night and it was always very quiet and peaceful, I never felt nervous at all. It's also just a very short walk from downtown, about 10 minutes and a nice walk all the way. The studio itself is spacious, very clean and furnished with everything we could have needed. It was a really special place to stay in and very much felt like home. I highly recommend Craig and Annie as hosts and their lovely Studio-Z. They also have a super sweet dog who can often be seen relaxing on the porch of their house and who loves to say hi!
*We had a wonderful stay at Craig and Annie's place. Studio Z was well designed, cozy, and very clean. We got a chance to meet and talk with Craig and Annie who are fun and very friendly.
* I loved our stay at Studio Z. Annie and Craig were there to greet us and walked us through the guesthouse. The location was perfect, a cute, quite, and friendly neighborhood, just a few blocks from the people we were visiting. We also were able to easily walk downtown and all the way to the river. The gardens are beautiful and it was a refreshing site to look out the bedroom windows at all of the flowers. The size of the space worked well for us, one adult and two kids, and we could still accommodate guests (2 adults & one infant) for dinner. I wouldn't change a thing, except being able to stay longer!
* This was very good. as a place, it is functional and fun. very quiet and very interesting space.
*Craig was an incredibly pleasant host, full of tips on how to enjoy the city. Everything about the listing was cozy, all of it was hand-built. Great care was taken to include every amenity a traveler might need, which was very appreciated. With the centrally location neighborhood, lots of interesting places were easily accessible. Would recommend this listing to anyone!
* I had an amazing time staying in Studio-Z. Craig and Annie are wonderful hosts. I did not have the opportunity to meet Craig but did met Annie who was very nice and accommodating. Annie was available when I had a question and even after she went to go meet Craig in Paris , she still responded to my texts. The Studio itself is very cute and love how they have decorated it with their own art work. The way they built these studios around their garden makes the view outside your window really nice to wake up to. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. It was a short walk to Downtown Eugene, so if you are traveling without a vehicle, this is a prime location to get around easily. I would recommend this listing to anyone visiting Eugene , in fact, I did and they stayed too and loved it.
* Craig and Annie are lovely hosts! The studio was in a great location for me (I was working downtown) and an easy walk to restaurants and shops. Very comfortable space. Thanks! Will definitely be backů.
* Craig and Annie have a tremendous plot of land in beautiful Eugene , Oregon . Studio Z was plenty spacious for two guests - the bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean and has nice, new fixtures and there is even enough space in the kitchen to cook a meal or two. There were plenty of sheets and extra blankets, if need be, as well as an area to hang up and put away your clothes. The TV worked just fine with the funky digital antennae, furnished by Craig himself, and there was even a DVD player. There are also some great books to read and a thorough selection of magazines for your perusal. What I liked most about our trip, however, was being able to meet Craig and Annie as we arrived. They were very warm to us from the very beginning and even gave us a few recommendations on places to eat and sights to see in Eugene . They explained to us the ins and outs of everything inside Studio Z once we arrived, which was very helpful. One final detail I must say is that the street that Studio Z is located on was very quiet when we were there. It's located in a great neighborhood with plenty of people out riding their bikes, walking and enjoying the scenery. I would stay at Studio Z again in a heartbeat.